Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Technical Architect (ABPP) for Cloud services
Position involves a role that is responsible for development of custom ABPP modules for deployment on JDA Cloud. The associate should have strong coding skills with good exposure to object oriented programming and should have lead a team of developers in the past. Your primary responsibility involves converting the ABPP custom design into scalable and efficient code. The associate should have good knowledge of design patterns and best practices in object oriented programming.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Senior Technical Architect
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
· Understand the custom ABPP design from and convert them into scalable and efficient code
· Write well designed, testable, scalable and efficient code
· Prepare and produce releases of software components
· Should be able to perform a code review and suggest edits based on best practices
· Proficient in ABPP programming, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
· Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
· Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
· Proficient understanding of code versioning and configuration control
· Knowledge of XML concepts
· Familiarity with integration design is a must
General Skills and Requirements (all levels):
Educational Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Master’s degree in Computer Applications or another equivalent technical field.
Communication Associate has good English language Skills both verbal and written
Associate has expert customer service/phones skills - Being able to walk associates through advanced tasks over the phone and dealing with difficult customers
Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with a wide variety of internal and external personnel with emphasis on follow-through and reporting.
Must have excellent organization and technical documentation skills.
Personality Fit Ability to work calmly under pressure and meet deadlines.
Ability to make modifications to the systems with little or no interruption of service.
Ability to organize projects and tasks according to priorities.
A person in this position should be a good project leader and can communicate effectively project plans and status of projects.
Must be self-motivated and enjoy a sense of pride in their accomplishments.
Proficient in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL , Shell scripting (UNIX, Perl), Java, XMLABPP Programming/Workflow/Data model/UI
Nice to have –
Proficiency in Windows/Unix commands and troubleshooting skills
· Familiarity with JDA TMS application will be a definite advantage.
Highly professional environment of top international industry
Chance to work with the best-in-class SCM solutions and work with the most prestigious and advanced Retail, Manufacturing, and Distribution companies in the
Strong investment in employee skills
Excellent development abilities and further growth
Clear independence and Permanent job
Highly competitive salary and benefits package