Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
The Innovation Office team is seeking for a student with strong organization skills and exquisite attention to detail, to provide support structuring and documenting several processes for the Innovation Office and the overall Intel Guadalajara Design Center.
You will be supporting different programs and initiatives for the site, including strategy, plan, and projects' execution among others.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Responsible for implementing and executing in-house processes and documentation
2) Work closely with OPS, HR, Marketing and Legal departments to align on corporate guidelines.
3) Develop and execute multiple processes and deliverables at the same time.
4) Create reports and articles to communicate to managers.
5) Coordinating the generation of information between internal business units.
6) Collaborating with the Innovation Team on producing reports to senior management.
* Master or bachelor student, with at least 1-2 years left of studies.
* Majoring in Engineering.
* Excellent and strong writing, reading and talking skills in English and Spanish.
* Researching and writing effective communications
* Good knowledge in Microsoft Office word, powerpoint, outlook. Jive and SharePoint are plus too.
* Must be able to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Adapt quickly when faced with emerging situations.
* A willingness to learn and accept feedback.
* Excellent leadership, teamwork, and collaboration skills with a diverse team.
* Analytical and problem-solving skills, creativity and innovative thinking.
* Outstanding verbal and interpersonal skills.
* Graphic skills are an advantage.
* Enthusiasm, ability to communicate clearly at all levels.
Inside this Business Group
Sobre la empresa
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.