Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
The ideal candidate will have strong interest in executing M&A and Equity Capital Markets transactions and a strong desire to want to be part of a team executing those transactions for high-growth technology and techology services comapnies in the public and private markets. As an Analyst, the role requires an ability to multi-taks in a fast-paced environment, experience with financial statements and financial modeling and storng communication skills.
- Financial modeling and analysis
- Preparing marketing materials for M&A and equity capital raises
- Analyzing industries and assessing competitive dynamics
- Interacting and managing client relationships
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1 - 2 years of experience working with data in a related field
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Sobre la empresa
Caterico place Hospitality and Catering specialists into a range of jobs using our recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the Hospitality jobs market.
We recruit for full and part-time jobs throughout Mexico, placing professionals in the Hospitality industry into every type of position, with a commitment to find the perfect-fit role for each candidate.
Browse here our latest job openings and vacancies, we advertise positions such as administration, all levels of bar staff, catering staff, chefs, hotel staff, event co-ordination, waiting staff and much more.