Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ciudad de México
B Sc, BE, MCA
• Communication with Business users related to resolving queries, obtain clarifications and providing updates.
• Setup Business bridge calls to update status of Critical incidents / Outages.
• Follow up with internal and external stakeholders (Customer and Vendor liaison) to progress tickets to resolution.
• Responsible for the project tasks assigned.
• Initiate escalation procedure for incidents based on the agreed upon timelines and tracks it to closure.
• Manage queue effectively and allocate tasks to the team based on an allocation plan.
• Ensure assigned tasks are completed within targets set (the tasks include incidents, service requests, identified problems, Operational changes, enhancements etc).
• Conduct peer reviews and ensure quality of deliverables.
• Comply to defined process during task execution (including problem management, KEDB management etc).
• Contribute and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
• Provide complete KT to support teams before any production release.
• Manage and mentor the mentees (team).
• Provide inputs for development of learning plan for the team.
• Act as a buddy for new hires.
• Shares recommendation towards Performance management and recognition of team members.
Contribution to Org Initiatives:
• Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
• Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
• Contribute new ideas and innovative approaches at work, including CSI themes.
• Collate data and provide inputs for reporting requirements.
Business Development and Customer Relationship Management:
• Participate in customer meetings and provide project updates.
• Perform task estimation.
• guide the service analyst on estimation.
• Coordinate shift operations and logistics.
• Participate in audits as necessary.
Proficiency Level *
.Net Programming-VB .Net
.Net Programming-C# .Net
Proficiency Level *
* Proficiency Legends
The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status :
Full Time Employee
Job Posting :
May 14 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at
or follow us on Twitter:
Sobre la empresa
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 221,700 employees as of December 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.