Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
We are currently looking for an experienced IT Manager for a respected Public Sector organisation.
Purpose of the job:
Lead the information, communications and technology team in development and implementation of the companies information systemsand across their network. Along developing and implementating application and advising on the development and delivery of their long term IT strategy.
* Knowledge of Social Housing and the modules of Housing Software.
* Understanding of Business intelligence tools: Power BI, Qlikview, Cognos, Business Objects, ect.
* Ability to apply design and data analysis techniques and a familiarity with Data Warehousing Techniques.
* Experience in system support and user problem resolution.
* Experience in creating training documentation and conducting training.
* Project Management and software change implementation
* Knowledge of CRM (Dynamics) and advanced knowledge of excel.
* Manage the implementation of new business systems.
* Cloud based solutions.
* Network and infrastructure support
* Experience of working with problem, change and Release Processes
Additional skills and experience:
* ITIL v3
* Relevant degree or qualifilied via experience
- ms project
Sobre la empresa
CareerValve provides a broad range of human resource advice and services for businesses that opt to outsource some or all of their HR requirements.
We develop HR Strategies and Agendas aligned to and enabling the delivery of your business strategies and objectives.
Aside from being a human resources consulting firm, we also provide a range of recruitment services.