Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on IT Project Manager to join a PMO with experience of working on Application and Infrastructure projects, including enterprise applications (ERP/COTS /SaaS) and cloud migration projects (AWS, Azure or GCP).
You will be joining a team working within a delivery focussed environment responsible for a wide range of projects, including an Office 365 migration, Agresso upgrade, AWS migration, HR/Payroll application implementation amongst others.
The IT Project Manager will focus on:
- Liase between stakeholders and technical teams, ensuring technical designs and requirements are captured and documented to meet stakeholder needs.
- Leading and successfully delivering against complex projects across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Conduct business analysis against user requirements where required, validating and documenting requirements.
The IT Project Manager will have demonstrative experience of:
- Experience delivering technical projects, with a demonstrable track record of delivering infrastructure and enterprise applications, such as public cloud migration (AWS/Azure) projects and ERP/COTS applications.
- Delivering projects on time and to budget against competing demands from internal and external teams/resources.
- Flexible in approach and able to communicate well across key stakeholders and external vendors, validating user requirements and ensuring these requirements are delivered by vendors, such as SaaS providers.
- ms project
- project manager
Sobre la empresa
Caterico place Hospitality and Catering specialists into a range of jobs using our recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the Hospitality jobs market.
We recruit for full and part-time jobs throughout Mexico, placing professionals in the Hospitality industry into every type of position, with a commitment to find the perfect-fit role for each candidate.
Browse here our latest job openings and vacancies, we advertise positions such as administration, all levels of bar staff, catering staff, chefs, hotel staff, event co-ordination, waiting staff and much more.