Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Main Responsibilities: * Participates in 24x7 on-call rotation for Global Security
* Provide technical support to global team members that provision security for
Host - RACF systems including: Dataset Group, Resource Group, RMDS Security
Management, Transaction\Screen Based Access (TSO\COMAR\ISAN\CWIS\WISE\IMS),
IMS-LTERM\Printer Node setup for parts distribution, etc.
* Provide technical support to global team members that provision security for distributed network and Active Directory environment including management\creation of user groups and file\folder security.
* Provisions application security for unit specific application based security,
i.e. JD Financial, JDES, Mexico, etc.
* Creates user mailboxes, resources, contacts and distribution groups.
* Executes separations and critical separations.
* Assists with internal/external audits and SOX reviews.
* Acts as liaison to audit teams, leads remediation efforts identified by internal, external and SOX audits.
* Triages, routes and resolves Tier 3 Service Now requests.
* Adheres to and assists in the definition of user security processes.
* Leads and assists with moderate to high risk security-related projects of moderate to high complexity.
* Process owner of the documented global security processes.
* Cross functional interaction with other global support teams, i.e. Internal
Audit, Corporate Computer Security, etc.
* Assist in developing and tracking Security team metrics.
* Identify and lead continuous improvement efforts.
* Lead and be a part of planning, onboarding and training efforts for new
Security team members. What Skills You Need: * Minimum 3-4 year Information Technology experience and / or business experience.
* Minimum 1-2 year experience in IT-related security (preferred, but may not be required if other relevant experiences).
* Advanced English * US Visa and Passport, travel availability 2 trips of 1 week each, per year. What Makes You Stand Out: * Distributed or Host experience.
* Computer Security experience. * Certified Information Systems Security
Professional (CISSP) Education (or equivalent experience): * University Degree (4 years or equivalent) in an Information
Technology discipline or equivalent experience.