Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
null In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support the technical needs of Philips customers, providing maintenance and installation to Healthtech products & services, maximizing customer satisfaction by seeking opportunities to support our customers further and deliver value You are responsible for
- Executes technical service to the requests, problems, or planned service activities.
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting & escalation support to Customers, communicates solutions or actions, taking ownership, and acting in accordance with our regulatory guidelines.
- Takes initiative with medium technical complex support within the defined framework.
- Focuses on First Time Right ensuring action plans and preparation such as diagnosis/troubleshooting information are executed before going to field.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Degree in software engineering, medical or science related qualification
- TASY Experience is desirable
- A minimum of 2-3 years of related experience
- Competent in IT/Network diagnosis/system connectivity/Remote service essential.
- English Intermediate fluency
- Ability to communicate and lead the executions of projects.
In return, we offer you
In order to develop your full potential, we will offer you the flexibility, encouragement and opportunities to keep you inspired and engaged. After all, working at Philips is more than a job. It is an experience full of amazing moments that will transform you in a lasting and positive way, since together we can improve the world. Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Huixquilucan de Degollado