Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
My client is looking to recruit a Junior Doctor (psychiatry) to join their service. Ideally you will have 6 months post qualification experience and you will have a keen interest in mental health.
PERSON SPECIFICATION - Skills/Qualifications
- You will be a Registered Mental Health Nurse.
- You will have an active NMC PIN.
- Previous experience of working within a mental health service is desirable but not essential.
- Caring individual with a proven ability to lead.
- Assessment of service users? needs, creating and implementing care plans.
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet users physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice.
- Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
Sobre la empresa
CareerValve provides a broad range of human resource advice and services for businesses that opt to outsource some or all of their HR requirements.
We develop HR Strategies and Agendas aligned to and enabling the delivery of your business strategies and objectives.
Aside from being a human resources consulting firm, we also provide a range of recruitment services.