Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
We are currently seeking a qualified and practically experienced Leasehold and Tenant Surveyor.
* To optimise and manage operational and investment property assets; to include Landlord and Tenants negotiations, acquisitions and disposals of property, surveys, valuations and the preparation of financial estimates and any related project work.
* To manage and maintain an up to date property asset register. This will include the review of assets, future options appraisals, developing business cases, through to advertising opportunities and evaluating submissions.
* To commission / procure / manage external consultants and to provide a client-side function.
* To take responsibility for the management of a portfolio in Property Holdings.
* To ensure performance targets relating to completion of professional work are met.
* Ensure any relevant valuation work is undertaken as required.
* To co-ordinate and deliver a range of property projects as required.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Previous experience of working in a property team
* Relevant property related degree (RICS approved).
* The post holder will be required to hold a clean driving licence and have access to a vehicle in order to undertake site visits, or will need to put in place appropriate travel alternatives (e.g. bicycle)
- ms project
Sobre la empresa
InvestStaff is a professionally managed search firm for providing high quality staffing and consulting solutions that are best-in-class and fit the changing needs of the industry.