Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Atotonilco el Alto
Job Description :
Leadership and management of a cross-functional production team covering quality, risk, process and support services. You will have accountability for ensuring site production satisfies or improves on budget, volume, cost and efficiency targets.
Further responsibilities include:
Leading, motivating and inspiring your team ensuring that you create a positive and performance driven team environment that results in excellence.
Continuously promoting a positive working environment, which provides opportunities for the development of strong working relationships.
Setting objective standards to ensure that the sites achieve the quality assurance required by the business.
Ensuring effective liaison with relevant agencies like CRT, internal areas relating to quality, risk and environment to ensure compliance with external and internal Diageo standards.
- "A must" 3 to 5 years of Distilling experience
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry or equivalent.
- At least 2 years o Managerial experience.
- Significant drive and energy to ensure all objectives are delivered.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Spanish
- Strong leadership and management background.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent organization skills. Ability to handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Work well with other departments, as well as all levels of management.
- Thorough working knowledge and demonstrated expertise in lean manufacturing technique
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :
- lean manufacturing
Sobre la empresa
British multinational alcoholic beverages company headquartered in London, England. It is the world's largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine.
Diageo's brands include Smirnoff (the world's best-selling vodka), Johnnie Walker (the world's best-selling blended Scotch whisky), Baileys (the world's best-selling liqueur), and Guinness (the world's best-selling stout). It also owns 34% of Moët Hennessy, which owns brands including Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot and Hennessy.