Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
An Investment Bank is seeking a Loan Closer to take on the migration of a portfolio of Loans from one entity to another. The successful candidate will have working knowledge of Loan Trading conventions to assist with this migration, handling both the legal documentation required to facilitate transfers as well as the deal and trade capture in LoanIQ.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deal build in LoanIQ including trade capture
- Review/populate all forms of standard LMA and LSTA secondary trading documentation to prepare for trade settlement
- Liaison with external Agent Bank to agree settlement dates and completion of documentation
- Liaison with internal settlements team for settlement
- Provide regular updates to the project team on the status of the migration escalating issues early
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Syndicated Loans Market experience within Loans Administration, Loans Agency or Closing Functions
- Ability to prepare and negotiate LMA and LSTA trading documentation
- Knowledge of LoanIQ would be desired
- Ability to interpret Credit Agreements
- Ability to interact with senior stakeholders
- Adaptable and flexible with workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ms project
Sobre la empresa
CareerValve provides a broad range of human resource advice and services for businesses that opt to outsource some or all of their HR requirements.
We develop HR Strategies and Agendas aligned to and enabling the delivery of your business strategies and objectives.
Aside from being a human resources consulting firm, we also provide a range of recruitment services.