Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
An Investment Bank is seeking a Loan Closer to take on the migration of a portfolio of Loans from one entity to another. The successful candidate will have working knowledge of Loan Trading conventions to assist with this migration, handling both the legal documentation required to facilitate transfers as well as the deal and trade capture in LoanIQ.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deal build in LoanIQ including trade capture
- Review/populate all forms of standard LMA and LSTA secondary trading documentation to prepare for trade settlement
- Liaison with external Agent Bank to agree settlement dates and completion of documentation
- Liaison with internal settlements team for settlement
- Provide regular updates to the project team on the status of the migration escalating issues early
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Syndicated Loans Market experience within Loans Administration, Loans Agency or Closing Functions
- Ability to prepare and negotiate LMA and LSTA trading documentation
- Knowledge of LoanIQ would be desired
- Ability to interpret Credit Agreements
- Ability to interact with senior stakeholders
- Adaptable and flexible with workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ms project
Sobre la empresa
Caterico place Hospitality and Catering specialists into a range of jobs using our recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the Hospitality jobs market.
We recruit for full and part-time jobs throughout Mexico, placing professionals in the Hospitality industry into every type of position, with a commitment to find the perfect-fit role for each candidate.
Browse here our latest job openings and vacancies, we advertise positions such as administration, all levels of bar staff, catering staff, chefs, hotel staff, event co-ordination, waiting staff and much more.