Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Eastman is a global specialty materials company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With the purpose of enhancing the quality of life in a material way, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. The company’s innovation-driven growth model takes advantage of world-class technology platforms, deep customer engagement, and differentiated application development to grow its leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables. As a globally inclusive and diverse company, Eastman employs approximately 14,500 people around the world and serves customers in more than 100 countries. The company had 2018 revenues of approximately $10 billion and is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA. For more information, visitwww.eastman.com.
•Administer the Preventive and Corrective Maintenance System, through the programs that maintain the correct operation of the process equipment, there by eliminating unsafe conditions.
• Efficiently manage the projects that are defined for the plant, with the aim of ensuring the continuous improvement of the operation of the plant.
• Lead the team of fire brigade against plant fire, through training and simulations according to the requirements of security levels required by the operation.
• Develop the team members through the application of the procedures and tools provided by the company.
•Provide technical support to the teams that make up the plant, to carry out different improvement projects in the different areas.
• Contribute to the areas and activities under its responsibility, comply with the norms and requirements of Safety, Health and Environment established in the Safety Policy, Safety Manual, Internal Work Regulation and other related Manuals.
• Comply with the guidelines and procedures of the Management Systems, established in the Plant.
- Bachelors- preferred-Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- 5 years of experience
- Mechanical,electrical and pneumatic maintenance and ISO process certifications or knowledge.
- Project management
- English Level: Advanced
Eastman Chemical Company is an equal opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Eastman is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day.