Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ciudad de México
The Technical Services Organization at Cisco is a team of world-class technical experts whose primary focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Cisco's Technical Assistance Center (TAC) is aligned to three geographic regions; together, they form one global, borderless TAC. The TAC is the first to be confronted by challenges and issues with new equipment and tools in the field. Revered by many as the “best networking school” in the world, roles in the TAC have a technology runway that never ends. The breadth and diversity of technology exposure is second to none; and comes with the territory when you are keeping the world's networks humming!
Who You’ll Work With
TS is seeking a Manager to lead a team of customer engineers responsible for providing technical support. The position will report to a TS Director and generally responsible for a team of 10 to 15 people. Must be able to manage for results (team workload management, team training and development, overall team customer service metrics); handle critical customer escalations and drive issues to resolution; and assume ownership of the total customer support experience.
Who You Are
Role & Responsibilities
· Leads a team of Technical Support Engineers in
· support of Unified Computing Systems and other associated Data Center products.
· Demonstrates excellent leadership skills and
· experience in leading a local and remote team in applying all elements of
· Technical Support.
· Demonstrates the ability to influence using
· applied knowledge and excellent people management skills.
· Develops excellent working relationships
· Displays excellent communication skills -
· presentation, verbal and written.
· Must be able to function autonomously, quickly
· ascertain the issues at hand, and quickly drive issues to resolution.
· Understands and drives the team to solve
· complex network level technical problems. Understands the inter-company
· dependencies and develops action plans to address problems
· Must be a role model, exhibiting personal
· competencies of self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation and social
· Has the ability to build and develop a high-performance engineering team by articulating an overall vision, strategy, and organization goals and driving the team to meet or exceed performance goals and metric.
· Provides management guidance to develop and coach employees on accomplishing goals and improving performance.
· Excellent Time Management and Organization Skills
· Understand and Demonstrate Cisco's C-LEAD
· Continuum - Collaborate, Lead, Execute, Accelerate, Disrupt.
· Authenticity is a essential
· Acts and operates Globally
· Understands Sense of Urgency with a ‘Do the Right Thing' attitude
· Be available to your team and leadership
· Be a Customer Advocate and maybe a designated POC for select customers
· Possesses the outstanding ability to work both cross-functionally and globally (CX organization) to help build business
· partnerships while maintaining focus on the customer.
· Works with limited supervision in defining initial goals and addressing complex issues as they arise.
· Consistently develop the workforce around you through providing growth opportunities through collaboration, innovation, and empowerment.
· Continued focus on Reward and Recognition
· Aligns and Influences Company and Org Goals
Some travel may be required
· Bachelor's Degree plus 5-7 years of related experience
· Proven Management experience
· Proven experience in customer support services preferably IT Industry
· Thorough understanding of network technology
· Good interpersonal skills and
Sobre la empresa
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.