Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Miguel Hidalgo
Since the company began in 1924, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in both durability and performance. With an unwavering commitment to the trades, Milwaukee continues to lead with a focus on providing innovative, trade-specific solutions.
The primary function of this position is to have marketing ownership of the specified channel of distribution. Identify strategic opportunities and threats among all channels of distribution, develop corresponding marketing strategies, and manage deployment and administration of marketing resources to achieve corporate objectives. Helps provide the sales organization and business unit with a single contact point for all communication within their respective channel of distribution.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for the development and profitability of channel-specific programs to drive sales growth.
· Ensure integrity of pricing, programs and promotions within assigned channel and helps identify potential conflicts across other channels.
· Responsible for the management and execution of an assigned annual budget for use towards developing programs, promotions and merchandising.
· Work with National Account and/or Regional and National Managers to develop annual business plan for key accounts including promotions, new product introductions, advertising and support plans.
· Recommend the optimal product assortment across all brands, utilizing category management techniques, market information and end user research.
· Develop merchandising and POP material to support new product launches, promotions and cross-merchandising.
· Recommend improved in-store merchandising systems where necessary.
· Serve as liaison to assigned new product team(s).
· Provide timely competitive and market input and direction into new product development process.
Education and Experience Requirements
· Requires a B.S. Degree in Marketing or Business (MBA preferred) or equivalent
· Plus 10+ years experience in sales and/or marketing, preferably within plumbing and/or electrical or industrial distribution channels.
· Must possess strong analytical, computer, communications and presentational skills.