Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
The team is growing and looking to add an Analyst that will support the M&A Manager with all aspects of transaction evaluation and execution, from idea generation through valuation, due diligence and negotiation of legal documentation. In this role you will have extensive interaction with senior management, therefore maturity, effective communication skills, attention to detail and a strong sense of work ownership are a must. This is an ideal role for someone interested in getting exposure to broad corporate strategy while working in a mission-driven, entrepreneurial and high-growth environment.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Performing industry research to identify opportunities for growth within existing businesses or expansion into new areas
- Developing detailed financial models and valuation analyses for potential transactions, including performing sensitivity analyses, evaluating potential synergies and measuring KPIs
- Spearheading due diligence efforts across various functional groups for potential transactions
- Creating investment conclusions and related presentations for review with executive team and senior management
- Supporting negotiations of transaction terms and legal documentation
- Interfacing with finance, legal, tax, HR and other departments to ensure seamless due diligence and deal execution
- 1-2 years of work experience from investment banking, private equity, equity research, consulting or relevant M&A experience
- Bachelor?s degree required
- Demonstrated experience in financial modeling and valuation analysis
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter capable of working independently
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and driven by a new challenge
- Positive attitude
- microsoft excel
Sobre la empresa
Caterico place Hospitality and Catering specialists into a range of jobs using our recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the Hospitality jobs market.
We recruit for full and part-time jobs throughout Mexico, placing professionals in the Hospitality industry into every type of position, with a commitment to find the perfect-fit role for each candidate.
Browse here our latest job openings and vacancies, we advertise positions such as administration, all levels of bar staff, catering staff, chefs, hotel staff, event co-ordination, waiting staff and much more.