Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Oncology Clinical Trial Doctor.
I am recruiting for an experienced Oncology Clinical Trials Doctor to fully assist with the development of new therapies and precision medication.
- Taking part in planning, setting up, conducting and reporting Clinical Trials of new treatments.
- Assist in providing responsible medical officer coverage by undertaking clinical responsibilities for patients.
- Review all drug charts and liaise with the nurse in charge regarding any potential problems.
- Work in close liaison with the Laboratories to ensure all results are available as required and according to protocol.
- Participate in clinical trial updates and telephone conferences.
- Possess full without restrictions GMC registration.
- MRCP is a must.
- Advanced Life Support Certificate (in-house training offered, to be completed during the initial probation period).
- Knowledge of Principles of EU Trials Directive.
- Hold a current certificate of Good Clinical Practice.
- Experience in the management of acute medical emergencies and practical interventions.
- Experience in general oncology management including treatment of oncological emergencies.
- Have some experience and knowledge of cancer clinical trial methodology including the conduct of early trials.
- Good communications skills, ability to work as part of a team, initiative and decision making ability.
Sobre la empresa
InvestStaff is a professionally managed search firm for providing high quality staffing and consulting solutions that are best-in-class and fit the changing needs of the industry.