Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Main activities/ responsibilities:
- The performance analyst will need to delegate, automate or up-skill others in analysis where possible and appropriate, provide leadership within the team and proactively use analysis to improve services.
- You?ll need to be proficient in a wide range of Google Analytics tools and ensure that the team is equipped with the required skills according to the strategy set out by the head of performance analysis.
- You?ll be expected to be skilled and experienced at setting up performance measurement frameworks, whilst also carrying out increasingly complex analysis working with other teams where necessary.
The work is about service analytics (external and internal) rather than having access to the underlying data.
- Be an expert in Google Analytics.
- Keep up to date with advances in digital analytics tools and data manipulation products.
- Have a deep understanding of the technical concepts required in their role and understands how these fit into the wider technical landscape. You understand the limitations of digital technology.
- Use the most appropriate medium to visualise data to tell compelling and actionable stories relevant for business goals.
- Present, communicate and disseminate analysis and recommendations effectively, appropriately and with high impact.
- Turn complex data into compelling, clear and actionable stories.
- Shares data communication skills with the team and across the organisation?s departments.
- Presents analysis and visualisations in clear ways to communicate complex messages.
- Communicate negative and positive information to stakeholders.
- Give tactical and strategic recommendations.
- Enable the team to develop a performance framework including key performance indicators (KPIs) for a service or product.
- Lead on the development of performance measurement frameworks including key performance indicators (KPIs). Has a deep understanding of business goals and is able to turn these into tangible performance measures.
- Have a strong understanding of Google Analytics tools and is numerate.
- SC clearance is preferred but not essential.
- google analytics
Sobre la empresa
Caterico place Hospitality and Catering specialists into a range of jobs using our recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the Hospitality jobs market.
We recruit for full and part-time jobs throughout Mexico, placing professionals in the Hospitality industry into every type of position, with a commitment to find the perfect-fit role for each candidate.
Browse here our latest job openings and vacancies, we advertise positions such as administration, all levels of bar staff, catering staff, chefs, hotel staff, event co-ordination, waiting staff and much more.