Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ciudad Juárez
Looking for an FP&A Analyst to join one of the fastest growing companies.
- Ownership of the budget and subsequent forecast processes from beginning to end.
- Coordination with the business teams.
- Partnering the business on specific segments to create forecasts with clear assumptions, going behind the financial numbers to understand the key commercial drivers.
- Consolidation of the budgeted / forecasted main financial statements; Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cashflow.
- Updating rolling forecast model with actual monthly data.
- Understanding Cash requirements and forecast daily cash modelling.
- Assisting in the preparation of reports for senior management and board.
- Project analysis and reviewing key business cases.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Industry experience in FP&A role.
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Analytical and inquisitive mindset.
- Building financial models.
- ms project
Sobre la empresa
CareerValve provides a broad range of human resource advice and services for businesses that opt to outsource some or all of their HR requirements.
We develop HR Strategies and Agendas aligned to and enabling the delivery of your business strategies and objectives.
Aside from being a human resources consulting firm, we also provide a range of recruitment services.