Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
We are on the look-out for a Physiotherapist who wants to be part of a high-performing team and share in our success. You will need to be as passionate about the patient journey and supporting our community as we are.
The successful applicant will join a large and well supported team of Physiotherapists, managing patients referred by local GPs, Advanced Practitioners and consultants as well as post-operative patients and also private patients.
Our Physiotherapy team have a proven track record of achieving great patient focussed clinical outcomes.
- Registered with the HCPC as a physiotherapist? we welcome applications from new Graduates.
- Member of CSP (or willing to become one).
- You have excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
- An ability to work independently.
- You have some knowledge and experience of musculoskeletal physiotherapy with assessment and treatment skills.
- You have knowledge of clinical reasoning models.
- You enjoy a challenge.
- Flexible approach and adaptable to change.
Demonstrable ability to meet values such as:
- If you?ve worked within an MSK Outpatients or Orthopaedic healthcare role it will set you apart from the rest.
- Evidence of further professional development in the fields of Orthopaedics and MSK.
- IT skills.
- Knowledge of sports injuries rehabilitation.
Sobre la empresa
Caterico place Hospitality and Catering specialists into a range of jobs using our recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the Hospitality jobs market.
We recruit for full and part-time jobs throughout Mexico, placing professionals in the Hospitality industry into every type of position, with a commitment to find the perfect-fit role for each candidate.
Browse here our latest job openings and vacancies, we advertise positions such as administration, all levels of bar staff, catering staff, chefs, hotel staff, event co-ordination, waiting staff and much more.