Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ciudad Juárez
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
· Ensure Problem Solving process compliance with Bosch and Industry standards.
· Plan and execute Problem Solving competence development plans for JuP1.
· Responsible to ensure that coordination and supervision of the JuP1 Problem Solving activities is given.
· Defines tasks and priorities to Problem Solving specialists and Project team leaders according the JuP1 direction / vision.
· Provides resources and technical support to Problem Solving specialists and Project team leaders as required in terms of removing barriers, training and problem solving tools. Offers technical and/or administrative support to other Bosch sections.
· When applicable, manage according to Bosch standards; applies progressive discipline orientation to his/her employees.
· Responsible to ensure Problem Solving systems standardization within JuP1 Strategy.
· Is responsible for Problem Solving process / tool development & implementation including parameters and controls.
· Lead the coordination of the project selection criteria through the steering committee base how the plant Indicators are affected, having periodical project status review with steering Committee.
· Active coaching of problem solving projects by using different methodologies. Lead the Problem Solving human resource selection and professional development of personnel in JuP1.
· Define Problem Solving projects priorities, assigns goals and ensures fulfillment within JuP1.
· Establish and maintain KPI’s according to influence in official formats.
· When required takes the lead and maintain communication with customers for problem solving issues.
· Projects presentation to management, customers or suppliers.
· Has excellent communication among JuP1 sections at all levels, technical, administrative, plant management, and commercial, even customers or suppliers.
High responsibility and sense of urgency, able to travel and work over shifts.
Work under pressure
Problem solving methodes (8D, Shainin, 6 sigma, KT, NSFT)
Certified as Shainin Master Red X
Certified as Six Sigma Black Belt.
Certified as Shainin Red X Instructor (Preferred).
Bosch Certification as Problem Solving Coach (Preferred).
Knowledge in descriptive statistics and statistical inference.
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- ms project