Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
PROJECT MANAGER - 003VKG
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
This is a temporary Project Manager position (18 months).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Will work as local liaison with Global Practices, disseminating and applying specific standards and methodologies, from proposal/contract definition to technical/administrative project closeout.
- Will manages the delivery of major multi-party project with significant scope and complexity.
- Conducts monthly project reviews to ensure financial and customer satisfaction targets are met.
- Identify, assess and resolve unique business, commercial, and technical risks associated with assigned projects.
- Responsible for preparation of new order reviews, transfer report analysis, monthly status reports, manpower loading reports and close-out notices.
- Establishes project schedule and cost budgets and is responsible for all financial activity associated with the project.
- Where discrepancies exist, the project manager communicates this to the Program Management for resolution.
- Responsible for initiating and follow up through on all invoicing process.
- Meet the requirements of scope of work and any special requirement of any project.
- Plan & Manage every requirements according our scope of work (financial, human resources, materials).
- Manage & coordinate customer activities with internal departments to assure the project execution within scope, time, cost and meet quality guidelines.
- Compliance with progress reports of externals/internals projects.
- Review and analysis of financial deviations of projects.
- Report and authorize weekly hours worked daily in SAP of any technical engineers working on the project implementation.
- Develop, implement and communicate to staff involved in any projects assigned, a strategic plan for internal and external security plan aligned with our clients and our standards of EHS.
- Know & implement our policy and objectives of quality, safety and occupational health.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.
Primary Location: MX-Nuevo León-Monterrey
Unposting Date: Ongoing