Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Why consider Novartis?
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Your Responsibilities & Main Activities
• Ensure advocacy group strategy implementation
• Maps national and regional stakeholder associations in areas of interest to Novartis and assesses potential for long term partnerships at least 24 months prior to new product launches in these therapeutic areas
• Develops a broad network of personal contacts with targeted association executives and staff and leads Novartis liaison activities with these stakeholders
• Develops and implements national and regional advocacy plans to support reimbursement of brands
• Develop and implement strategies related to manage and influence patient advocacy groups
• More or less 12 months prior to launch, transfers knowledge and lead over regional stakeholder advocacy plans to regional reimbursement managers in a seamless fashion
• Manages grants & donations requests from stakeholders and ensures compliance.
• Bachelor's degree is mandatory
• MBA Preferred
• English proficiency is required
• Proven experience on government relations development and knowledge of public policies is a must
• Desirable knowledge in Policy/Reimbursement and understanding of policy development in health care
• Strong people and networking skills
• Strong business and scientific acumen, or capacity to quickly grasp complex scientific issues
• Excellent written/verbal presentation skills and ability to interact with executives or other key customers
Business Unit LACAN GENMED
Site Distrito Federal
Company/Legal Entity NOV CORPORATIVO MEX
Functional Area Comunicaciones y Asuntos Públicos
Job Type Tiempo completo
Employment Type Fijo
Sobre la empresa
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.