Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Cuidad Labor
Primary Function / Primary Goals / Objectives:
Provide strategic leadership, planning and direction of salesforce covering LATAM
geographic area to attain maximum sales volume and develop maximum potential
volume from all markets for the organization's products and services; responsible for
P&L of assigned area; the position could be located in Mexico, Colombia, or Argentina.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Responsible for driving and achieving the Division's sales goals for a large, defined geographic area;
- Responsible for providing strategic leadership, planning and direction for the salesforce to achieve sales targets and business objectives;
- Responsible for staff and fiscal management, compliance to internal and external industry standards;
- Drive relationships with key customers to positively influence and position the Division's portfolio of products to achieve established sales goals;
- Travel up to 60% of the time both domestically and internationally by any means necessary;
- Communicate the Division's EHS commitment to the commercial organization; achieve established EHS goals;
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the Quality System.
Supervisory / Management Responsibilities:
Direct Reports: 5
Indirect Reports: 10
Staffing levels may change as business needs dictate
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required; advanced degree preferred
10 years of progressively responsible experience to develop the competence required to meet the skills and responsibilities of the position.
Candidate / incumbent should possess the following:
- experience in healthcare sales (preferably medical devices, diagnostics, products);
- experience in sales management;
- background of success driving sales where there are multiple decision-makers across numerous functional areas within the sales environment;
- ability to motivate and lead a diverse staff to drive the execution of critical strategies and programs across a large organization;
- excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- ability to accurately evaluate and assess complex processes; identify possible solutions and drive to resolution;
- ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and outside professionals, many of which are at Executive / C-Suite levels;
- knowledge of applicable US and non-US Quality System Requirements and other relevant regulations for medical devices.
Accountability / Scope:
This position is accountable for the following:
- Implementation of strategy, scope, process and programs which drive sales;
- providing significant and positive impact to short-term, mid-range and long-term organizational goals;
- Demonstrating continual improvement in commercial processes;
- Creating a work environment that supports cross-functional team effectiveness;
- Management and development of reporting staff; and to mentor others as appropriate;
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of multiple factors;
- Interacts internally and externally with executive-level management requiring negotiation of extremely difficult matters to influence key stakeholders;
- Demonstrates appropriate level of leadership experience to lead and influence both with and without direct authority;
- Exercises independent judgment in developing methods and techniques for problem-solving and or process improvement; position requires high levels of competence, confidence and credibility;
- Strategic and tactical decisions will be made based upon data the individual provides and/or presents in a management or informal setting;
- Decisions and recommendations can have serious impact on the overall success of functional, division or company goals and objectives; consequences of erroneous decisions or recommendations would negatively impact the goals of the organization;
- Responsible for P&L of large geographic area.
CHMN Office of the Chairman
Mexico Mexico City : Building B
Colombia Bogota : Building A
Yes, 50 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Sobre la empresa
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.