Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
At Oportun, everything we do reflects our corporate values of Service, Care, Innovation, Courage, Excellence, and Empowerment. Oportun is a great place to work if you are as enthusiastic about helping others as you are about your own professional development and career. Become part of our great team as:
Job description: Responsible for reaching out to future customers to offer our financial service. All agents are the contact between creditors and customers to propose the best solution to financial issues.
- Utilize computer systems to handle future customers tracing.
- Answering inquiries and bring complete information of our financial service.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information, just as loan and payment information.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Schedule availability.
- Bachillerato / Highschool certificate
- Sales and customer service experience
- Data entry skills
- Verbal communication and active listening
- Interpersonal savvy, extrovert and dynamic, multitasking
What we offer:
Great Salary up to $15,000 mxn (salary + incomes)
You are paid hourly and you also have the opportunity monthly to move commission levels. Professional growth in 6 months based in your performance, immediate and direct hiring, food allowance vouchers, paid training and transport night shifts.
If you live in another state we have financial aid for residence change.
Come and experience our amazing working environment. Contact us by telephone (477) 690 4010
Oportun is a financial technology company founded in 2005 with the mission of providing affordable loans that help people with little or no credit history establish credit and build a better future.
Oportun operates more than 245 retail locations and delivers bilingual (English/Spanish) customer service via retail locations such as Jalostotitlán y León Mx.
TOGETHER WE CREATE OPPORTUNITY