Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- The purpose of this role is to help implement small-medium size projects, day to day administration , user training and providing support to the Salesforce Manager and Global Operations Director on the large scale projects
- To ensure that on-going business needs from all the practices and Markets are effectively delivered through the Salesforce and Financial force (FFA, PSA ) system
- The candidate must have strong requirement gathering, communication, analytical, organizational, salesforce and training skills to work with business users and managers
- To lead the day-to-day administration that also includes changes and enhancements to the existing functionality of our CRM , PSA and FFA systems (currently Salesforce.com and FinancialForce.com)
- Requirement gathering for small-medium size projects, solution design and implementation
- Implementing changes to Salesforce objects, assignment rules, fields, objects, record types, page layouts, workflows and validations
- Proactively manage assigned issues and develop remediation plans
- Working with the Salesforce Platform Manager and our wider business teams to maintain the live system, identify potential system improvements and configuration changes to support data integrity and providing support in rolling out any system changes
- To take ownership of data quality, designing and overseeing exception reporting to identify potential data omissions / corruption and performing regular database de-duplication and clean-up exercises
- Conduct adhoc and quarterly training to ensure all users have the basic skills required to use the application.
- To manage the user acceptance testing process, acting as point of contact, and collating testing results from across the business
- To collaborate with external and overseas developers to deliver necessary solutions
Experience and Background
- Has at least 1 year experience as a salesforce consultant (implementing projects) and more than 2 years working as a Salesforce.com administrator, preferably on a complex Salesforce set-up
- Experience of Financial Force (PSA and FFA) is desirable
- Solid understanding of Sales and Service cloud functionality
- Expert in declarative configuration (i.e. Process builder, flows, workflows, validations, formula fields etc.)
- Highly experience around creating complex reports, dashboards and documenting processes
- Advanced skills in manipulating(update, upload, merge) data on Salesforce system
- Experience in training users face to face, in a classroom and web format.
- Has experience of using the Salesforce Data loader for export, insert, upsert and update
- Has a high level of understanding of broad data quality protocols and an ability to view data quality and integrity from a global perspective
- Possesses strong Excel skills, and the ability to use Excel to manipulate data in a safe environment, using VLOOKUP function; filter, sort and pivot tables; more sophisticated algorithms to identify duplicate data
- Educated to bachelor degree level
- Holds relevant Salesforce qualification (i.e. ADM 201, ADM-211).
- Strong interpersonal skills(communication, problem solving, decision making, listening and team working)
- Strong analytical skills (organising , prioritizing, planning, research and applying logical thinking)
- Highly focused and enthusiastic about Salesforce platform
- Ability to work and perform effectively in a team environment
- Comfortable in using their own initiative and planning ahead
- Has commercial awareness (calculates cost and benefits of ideas)
Sobre la empresa
We enable our clients to become better employers by designing, deploying, maintaining and operating HR as a service. Our HR business process services cover workforce management, time and attendance, local, regional and global payroll, talent administration, and people analytics.
Changing lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.