Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Have you imagined all the work done before a patient can take his treatment?
Novartis Mexico counts with one of the five Shared Service Centers worldwide with more than 1,500 employees, into a Diverse & Inclusive company, positioning us in the Number 10th, in Top Companies Ranking, where everybody wants to work. Corporate social responsibility is a priority for us and we stand as number 19th company with better reputation according to MERCO Ranking 2017.
Your Responsibilities & Main Activities
• The SAP Command Center (SCC) Service Manager is responsible for the delivery of the agreed services towards the business partners and services delivered from the service suppliers;
• To deliver IT Services, Infrastructure in close collaboration with the SCC Order Management, Service Design organization and the Operations team within the agreed service levels;
• To drive continual improvements and the management of change affecting the IT services and systems in close collaboration with the SCC Change Manager;
• To drive all of the IT Operations Management activities and ensures that all day-to-day operational activities are carried out in a timely and reliable way;
• To organize the relevant meetings with all involved parties to keep the service on a high satisfaction level, like the weekly operation meetings, the monthly SLR Management meetings, and other based on actual need;
• To review the monthly SLR reports with the suppliers, discuss SLA violation and mitigation actions in preparation of the monthly SLR meetings with business partners;
• To manage incidents with involved parties, acting as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) or the different stakeholders, inform and provide input to the NOC according to the Incident Management Process;
• To act as decision maker on behalf of the SCC, supports the SCC operations team;
• To execute regular stakeholder calls during the incident;
• To assists in defining the service model for the IT Service and assessing the impact on the IT Service of new or changes to existing IT Applications, IT Systems, IT Services or IT Products through the process owners throughout the IT Service's lifecycle;
• To ask for the required data, statistics and reports for analysis to facilitate effective IT Service monitoring and performance;
• To understand the IT Service (underpinning IT Services and their service components, etc.);
• To serve as the first point of escalation for major incidents relating to the IT Service;
• To participate in internal and external IT service review meetings;
• To ensure that the IT Service entry in the service catalogue is accurate and is maintained;
• To identify improvement opportunities for inclusion in the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) register;
• To ensure that improvement initiatives identified in service reviews are acted on and progress reports are provided to stakeholders;
• To provide technical knowledge and leadership in the specific technical areas covered by the team or department;
• To report to senior management on technical issues relevant to their area of responsibility;
• To ensure that targets agreed within underpinning contracts are aligned with SLA and SLR targets;
• To ensure that service reports are produced for each customer service and that breaches of SLA targets are highlighted, investigated and agreed actions progressed;
• To review service scope, SLAs, OLAs and other agreements on a regular basis, ideally at least annually;
• To ensure that all changes are assessed for their impact on service levels, including SLAs, OLAs and underpinning contracts, including attendance at CAB meetings if appropriate;
• To assume responsibility and ensures that all IT infrastructure, processes, tools, roles etc. are appropriate for the agreed service level targets for availability;
• To create, maintains and regularly reviews an availability management system and a forward-looking availability plan, aimed at improving the overall availability of IT services and infrastructure components;
• To ensure that existing and future availability requirements can be met.
Why consider Novartis?
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found
Sobre la empresa
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.