Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
We are recruiting a Senior Accountant for a foward thinking, modern accountancy practice.
Senior duties will include:
- Preparation of annual accounts for companies, partnerships and sole traders.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Overseeing the preparation of bookkeeping and VAT returns.
- Liaising with colleagues and clients and building productive working relationships.
- Training and reviewing the work of junior members of the accounts team.
- Preparation of Corporation tax returns.
- Preparation of Self Assessment returns.
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
- 5+ years experience
- Experience in managing a portfolio of clients
- Self motivated & dynamic
- Able to manage junior staff members
- Motivated to work in a client facing role
- Ability to solve problems, take responsibility and start adding value to the team immediately
- Excellent communication skills over email and telephone
- Able to work independently is a must
Sobre la empresa
Caterico place Hospitality and Catering specialists into a range of jobs using our recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the Hospitality jobs market.
We recruit for full and part-time jobs throughout Mexico, placing professionals in the Hospitality industry into every type of position, with a commitment to find the perfect-fit role for each candidate.
Browse here our latest job openings and vacancies, we advertise positions such as administration, all levels of bar staff, catering staff, chefs, hotel staff, event co-ordination, waiting staff and much more.