Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
We are recruiting a Senior Accountant for a foward thinking, modern accountancy practice.
Senior duties will include:
- Preparation of annual accounts for companies, partnerships and sole traders.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Overseeing the preparation of bookkeeping and VAT returns.
- Liaising with colleagues and clients and building productive working relationships.
- Training and reviewing the work of junior members of the accounts team.
- Preparation of Corporation tax returns.
- Preparation of Self Assessment returns.
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
- 5+ years experience
- Experience in managing a portfolio of clients
- Self motivated & dynamic
- Able to manage junior staff members
- Motivated to work in a client facing role
- Ability to solve problems, take responsibility and start adding value to the team immediately
- Excellent communication skills over email and telephone
- Able to work independently is a must
Sobre la empresa
CareerValve provides a broad range of human resource advice and services for businesses that opt to outsource some or all of their HR requirements.
We develop HR Strategies and Agendas aligned to and enabling the delivery of your business strategies and objectives.
Aside from being a human resources consulting firm, we also provide a range of recruitment services.