Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ciudad de México
HOTEL OR ENTITY
City Mexico DF State Mexico DF Region/Country Mexico
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000+ hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,500 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values which make our talents Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences. We are recognized as a top employer and a global hospitably leader. We connect Hearts all around the world.
Job Level Job
Fixed-term contract: No
Status Full Time
Anticipated Start Date 07-01-2019
Yeny CABANILLAS email@example.com
Level of Education
Master / MBA
Areas of study
Economy, Finance, Accounting
3 to 5 years
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
• Financial or business oriented university degree, MBA or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 3-5 years of financial analysis experience, in development, asset management or consulting.
• Strong financial analysis and financial modelling skills are mandatory.
• Detail-oriented – strict attention to detail and accuracy is crucial.
• Must be able to handle many tasks accurately, in a rapidly changing environment, against a backdrop of time/work load pressures.
• Expert skills with Excel, Word & PowerPoint are mandatory, as are strong writing and communication skills generally.
• Thorough understanding of Hospitality industry and hotel operations.
• English (working level) is mandatory.
Based out of the Mexico City Office and reporting to the Vice President, Development, Mexico, Central America & Caribbean, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Market and financial feasibility analysis.
• Assist key members of the Development Department with documentation and review of business terms for new management, acquisition and development opportunities throughout Mexico, Central America and Cuba, and assist in administrative reporting for NCA and global development.
• Prepare accounting and financial analysis for new development opportunities.
• Review of legal documents and implementation of terms into financial models.
• Provide logistical support to the development team with respect to negotiation, due diligence and deal closing, including drafting of documents & memos, preparation of PowerPoint presentations and coordination activities.
• Maintenance and evolution of detailed financial models.
• Maintenance and tracking of development budgets for multiple projects.
APPLY TO THIS VACANCY
Sobre la empresa
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,100 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.