Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ciudad de México
You will join us as a Senior HR Advisor providing effective HR support, particularly in respect of Employee Relations, Reward, Training, Development and Resourcing to the business management and colleagues.
Senior HR Advisor Responsibilities:
- Provide consultative support to the management team members regarding employee forums (the Company?s formal negotiating body) related matters.
- Provide case management, advice, guidance, and coaching to line managers in the areas of absence management, discipline, grievance.
- Provide support for TUPE activities as and when required.
- Support the initiatives and organisation of the Employee Engagement Survey.
Senior HR Advisor Requirements:
- CIPD Qualified with previous experience within a HR Advisor role.
- Good working understanding of UK employee relations and employment law.
- Knowledge and understanding of generic HR policies, procedures and practice.
- Experience of advising on medium to large scale collective and individual consultation processes.
- Ability to coach and train line management to improve their management abilities.
Sobre la empresa
Caterico place Hospitality and Catering specialists into a range of jobs using our recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the Hospitality jobs market.
We recruit for full and part-time jobs throughout Mexico, placing professionals in the Hospitality industry into every type of position, with a commitment to find the perfect-fit role for each candidate.
Browse here our latest job openings and vacancies, we advertise positions such as administration, all levels of bar staff, catering staff, chefs, hotel staff, event co-ordination, waiting staff and much more.