Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Miguel Hidalgo
Transnational company oriented to technology and innovation is searching for:
Service Manager end Users and Services Centers.
The following are the performance objectives for this position. In assessing competency and fit, all candidates will be benchmarked against these standards.
· Ensure High-Quality Customer Service:Monitor the quality of customer service through observation of the service department. Holds service team accountable for delivering high quality customer service. Review customer repair requests, ensure communication with customers. Willingness to greet and work with all store customers within the service center and on the sales floor.
· Oversee Daily Service Operations:Actively engage with customers to diagnose and recommend repairs. Take an active lead to ensure all work orders are complete and checked in appropriately. Additionally, work with service team to ensure work orders ready for pick-up have been communicated with the customer.
· Develop Service Employees:Organize, implement and validate mechanic training.
· Manage and Control Service Costs:Review daily/weekly/monthly service reports and be prepared to address all variances. Submit monthly report to Store Manager. Recommend staffing assignments to ensure service area is staffed and resources are effectively deployed throughout the service center and across all shifts.
· Active Professional Development:Attendance of multiple Certified Service Centers across Mexico´s territory.
· Being responsible for demand high quality form the service centers operators.
· Ensure that the customer´s perception on the brand is getting better in the short time.
Interested candidates may apply via Bumeran and our HR will get in touch with you for more details.
- customer service