Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
In the hardware development of platforms for the data center business of Intel, you will, with the guidance of more senior team mates routinely apply Signal Integrity theory to find solution spaces, review its correct implementation, and verify in the lab the actual results to correlate predictions (simulations) for several interfaces throughout several projects simultaneously.
At the same time, you will, with the coaching and guidance from senior peers, develop innovative tools to increment the productivity of the Signal Integrity team.
In this process, you will continuously interact with other signal integrity peers and hardware designers across several geographies to accomplish a healthy and timely design of all platforms.
1. Currently signed up for graduate studies, either M.Sc or Ph.D. on science and engineering, and one year left before graduation.
2. Solid programming skills in MatLab.
3. Understanding of theory on signal integrity, and if possible, having applied them to actual designs in for the industry.
4. Experience setting up tools and running analog simulations like HSpice, Cadence, HFSS,...
5. Experience with general purpose lab equipment like oscilloscope, and if possible also with specialized one like VNA, and TDR.
6. Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
7. Experience with high speed PCB design is desirable.
8. Knowledge of Intel Architecture is a plus.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Sobre la empresa
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.