Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
If you like challenges and willingness to overcome obstacles, we are looking for you!
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch, our operating areas are in four business sectors; mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology and energy and building technology.
Discover in Bosch the ideal place for you.Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
Candidate must be willing to participate on software testing for automotive projects, activities includes:
- Embedded Software Test: implementation, execution, automation, requirement analysis, evaluation and documentation for Driver Assistance products (Mostly Ultrasonic Sensor systems)
- Test documentation, review and tracking.
- Test design to find issues.
- Understand system and software requirements in DOORS
- Direct contact with SW project team to identify and clarify SW system
- Create Test Specifications based on SW system requirements
- Setup test tools and check readiness of test infrastructure
- Test Implementation in an automated Test Environment (HIL)
- Close cooperation with SW Project Team
- Continuous improvement of existing test environment and procedures
- Close cooperation with international HIL team to support development of the test platform for new projects
- Mentoring other HIL testers to ramp up in the project
- At least 3 years as tester on the Automotive Industry or as test project responsible
- Candidate must have following knowledge and skills:
- Experience in preparation, automation and execution of test specifications/scripts (Intermediate: 3 to 5 yrs industry experience).
- Experience in usage of Test and Measurement Equipment’s (Intermediate: 2 to 5 yrs experience).
- CAN protocol (Mid knowledge: average user.).
- Configuration management tools (like Git, Tortoise SVN, MKS: standard user).
- Requirement analysis and tools(Doors: standard user).
- UDS protocol (2+ years experience).
- Scripting and automation techniques are an advantage (Perl/Python).
- Vehicle networking (2+ years experience).
- Problem solving skills (Mid/Advanced: independent solver).
- Team work and intercultural orientation.
- Very Good communication skills (English, written and spoken).
- Responsible and committed to handle tasks independently.
- Adaptability and initiative.
If you like challenges and willingness to overcome obstacles, we are looking for you! Discover in Bosch the ideal place for you.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 17,000 associates.
We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Welcome to Bosch
- ms project