Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ciudad Juárez
“Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers”
The Global Job Posting policy promotes the commitment to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are interested in the position and meet the requirements.
Ethicon Endo Surgery (Planta Independencia), a Johnson & Johnson company, is a trusted, world-wide leader in medical devices company who contributes to the advance surgery and improves lives every day. We are qualified as one of the top best place to work. Joining ETHICON is more than joining a great company, it means being a part of a legacy of innovation, development and philanthropy. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com
Searching the best talent for: QUALITY ENGINEER SR.
To perform various technical duties of quality control and quality assurance such as: establish inspection procedures and methods.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Monitor all FGQA quality assurance functions
· Establish and maintain appropriate documentation as required for Quality Assurance activities and the Quality Documentation Systems
· Develop statistical sampling plans and perform process capability studies
· Implement process control systems and provide technical support for process validations
· Provide QS support in Product transfers and new products development
· Assist in training new engineers, train technicians and supervisors in process changes
· Perform Complaint analysis investigation as needed
· Participate in process/ quality improvement projects
· Assist with implementation of EES applications for quality systems
· Support COGs initiatives
· Responsible for following and administering safety
· Compliance with safety policies and procedures
· Follow J&J and EES Records Management Policies for Convenience Information, Records Retention Schedules, Training and Education, Document Hold Notices, Records Cleanout, Inactive Records and Information Management, Vital Records and third party vendor if applicable.
· **Follow J&J and EES Records Management Policies for Convenience Information, Records Retention Schedules, Training and Education, Document Hold Notices, Records Cleanout, Inactive Records and Information Management, Vital Records and third party vendor if applicable.
· **Assist, review & approve non-conformances investigations & non-conforming product dispositions.
· **Provide as needed, subject matter expert feedback on manufacturing process changes.
· Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
· Bachelor degree in engineering- mechanical, electrical, industrial, preferred or Applicable science or business degree
· CQE, CRE, CQA 2– Ratings, **GB preferred.
· Generally requires (4-6) years related experience
KEY SKILL / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
· Bilingual: English/ Spanish preferred
· GMP/ ISO knowledge preferred
Three to five years in-process Quality Assurance experience in a manufacturing environment preferably in the medical industry or ISO regulated environment, **or equivalent degree.
· Sitting at a computer
· Light office work
· Using the telephone
· Walking, standing, bending and reaching standing.
Global Leadership Profile Competencies:
Collaboration and Teaming ~ puts interests of enterprise above own; works well across functions and groups; builds teams effectively; inspires follower ship; instills a global mindset
Results and Performance Driven ~ assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions; willing to make tough calls; consistently delivers results that meet or exceed expectations; demonstrates a track record of people development; champions diversity; net exporter of successful talent
Prudent Risk-taking ~ inner confidence to take risks and learn from experience; courage to grab opportunities or shed non-viable businesses
Sense of Urgency ~ proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities; works to reduce “cycle” time; takes
Sobre la empresa
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.