Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ciudad de México
Supplier Development Specialist - 005F3G
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
What do you get to do in this position?
The Supplier Development Specialist is responsible to lead and operationalize all the activities related to develop the supply base needed for Schneider Electric in NAM with a specific focus on new economies. This position collaborates closely with the Global and Regional Category teams.
- Search and Identify the required suppliers.
- Asses the minimum requirements to be a Schneider supplier
- Ensure compliance to our commercial practices.
- Develop specific technical competences at suppliers
- Develop Adequate Manufacturing process at key suppliers.
- Develop Supplier commercial and logistics skills at suppliers
Supplier Efficiency Improvement
- Lean at suppliers
- SPS concepts at suppliers
- Supplier integration to Schneider systems.
Supplier Development Strategy
- Review and plan mid/long term strategy of new product coming to Mexico
- Review local, regional and country industry development (Supply Chain)
- Construct and develop relation with government and other institutions to provide statistics of the Supply Chain in Mexico.
- Align Purchasing with Strategy Deployment Team to achieve project transfers (product/production) before or same time as Strategy Projects.
This job might be for you if You fit the following Requirements:
EDUCATION – MINIMUM REQUIRED
• 4 years education in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or Engineering
- MBA desired
EXPERIENCE – MINIMUM REQUIRED
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a Senior Level role in procurement / supply chain / Manufacturing
• Strong experience in performance management
- Strong leadership skills
• NAM Rebalancing spend
• NAM Rebalancing Savings
• Supplier quality at New economies
• Supplier delivery performance at new economies
• Supply base development per Category strategy
• Innovation coming from suppliers
• Capability for local or international travel by 20-30% of time.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS 1 - REQUIRED
• At least 3 years of experience at a Senior level in Supply chain.
• Spoken and written fluent communication in English
- Manufacturing process
• Project Management expertise
• Procurement and Materials Management processes
• Leadership skills
• Strategic thinking
• Cross cultural awareness
• Remote management
• Capability of handling multiple and conflicting priorities and effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced work environment
• Communication (Written - ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner internally as well as externally)
• Problem solving and analytical skills
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS 2 – DESIRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
• Schneider Electric Product and Solutions offering understanding
• Energy management understanding
• At ease with IT tools
• Quality management and expertise (Black belt or Lean Sigma)
• International trade expertise
If our recruiting team determines your background may be a good match for this position, we'll contact you directly regarding the next steps in the process.
Internal mobility is a top priority at Schneider Electric. If you’re looking for your next step or want to try something new, applying for an internal opportunity can help you further develop your career.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.
Primary Location: MX-Distrito Federal-Mexico
Unposting Date: Ongoing