Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
As leading role in this area, you will:• Keep or increase our efficiency while ensuring a safe environment, product high quality and pieces delivered on time in full.Challenges:• Responsible for artwork transfer and certified contract proof deliveries for Graphic Print Quality
• Responsible to elaborate local and global reports related supplier performance
• Perform MSA to Inspectors and standardize results
• Perform data analysis to determine improvement actions or problem solutions using the different LEGO Continuous Improvement tools
• Participate on Engineering tests to validate the adequate new product introduction or process modifications ensuring no impact on production indicators.
• Close cooperation with Engineers, process owners and other Technicians in SQM by creation and alignment of documentation, responsibility for final version of documentation, follow up training activities for local inspectors
• Coordinate LCI activities in the department
• Determine priorities of Incoming inspectors and follow up results.
• Support production with fast containment of supplier problems
• Support SQEs assisting to Packaging or production Huddles
• Escalate problems in a fast and efficient way to SQEs and area manager
• Other activities designated by immediate leader
Do you have what it takes?• Education: Bachelor degree Major in Engineering or similar
• Experience: At least 2-3 years working experience in Quality, Supplier Quality Preferred
• Skills: Proactive, oral and writing communication, problem solving, willingness to learn, handle information, attention to details, team work, organized, decision making, innovation, customer focus, Innovation, results oriented, data analysis.
• Knowledge: IT skill mainly focusing on Excel, outlook, minitab etc
BRINGING IT TO LIFE“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “VP of Operations in Americas & Pacific
Additional DetailsOnline Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact to Roberto Padilla email@example.com. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.
Here in LEGO we collaborate to create an extraordinary brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow. We are looking for a Production Coordinator who can provide adequate support to the Final Pack operation through the effective processing and analysis of production information to define improvement actions or problem solutions besides the validation of new products introduction or process modifications ensuring no impact on the area key performance indicators.
Sobre la empresa
The LEGO Group is a privately held, family-owned company with headquarters in Billund, Denmark, and main offices in Enfield, USA, London, UK, Shanghai, China, and Singapore. Founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Kristiansen, and based on the iconic LEGO® brick, it is one of the world's leading manufacturers of play materials.