Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Santa Rosa Jauregui
Eaton’sPower System division is currently seeking a Supplier Scheduler to join ourteam.This position is based at our Querétaro facility.
Makingwhat matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around theworld. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discoverybecome reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals likeyou can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Inthis role you will:
- Buy and ensure the roh materials andcomponents to production. Is responsible of correct level of inventoryaccording plant goal.
- Continuous communication withsuppliers related shipments, quality issue, lead times, etc.
- Validate with finance GR/IR in weeklybasis.
- Keep updated record of Material Master for assigned items
- Manage in weekly basis MRP exceptionmessages, making sure action plan is in place
- Should be able to identify demandpatterns and react in timely manner to mitigate any impact to the business
- Generate report of shortages includingstatus and ETA for all of them
- Able to generate root cause analysis.
- Coordinate with logistics import ofraw material as well as pick up with local vendors
- Participate and support in differentprojects related of savings, design, marketing, sourcing, etc..
- Work closely with financial team(FSS) and ensuring the payment suppliers, validate and sent the changes needed.
- Maintain and report accurate inventory numbers whilecontinually seeking ways to reduce work in progress (WIP) inventory levels andmaximizing product flow while identifying and implementing cost outopportunities.
- Participate in setting, communicating and achievingdepartment goals and objectives and develop and maintain performance metrics asrequired to monitor results and use those results as a tool to identify andinitiate process improvements within own work area.
Whenwe embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each ofus unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Weare committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicantsand employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasonsregardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, geneticinformation, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Industrial Engineering degree or related fields required.
- 3 years’ experience minimum in supply chain function.
- English – language at conversational level required.
- Experience in the application of pull replenishment systems such as Kanban, Reorder point, Min-Max, etc.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, including MRP logistics and transactions.
- Address root cause problem solving.
- Experience in a complex, electronic manufacturing environment
- Analytical and cognitive skills
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to solving problems
- Knowledge in MS Office /Excel
- Process focus, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable managing high levels of pressure while delivering result.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No