Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Principal purpose –
Execute under supervision the application of Mexican Tax Law at the different types of legal entities of the Food & Beverage business in order to comply with Tax Law and avoid any possible risks.
Main responsabilities –
- Elaboration and filling of Informative Tax Returns according with SAT plataforms (DIMM, DIOT, IEPS)- ( E )
- Support to obtain or extract from SAP information on Tax Authorities Requirements or Inquirements – reports, information analysis, integration at Excel level of data (E )
- Monthly integration of Withholding taxes- Income Tax, VAT and foreign payments including detail analysis of information on accounting journal entries (E )
- Analysis and integration of accounting information – journal entries, mayor accounts,etc (E )
- Fill and send information regarding Electronic Accounting at SAT plataform (E )
- Support on monthly and annual basis at accounting closing and dictámenes fiscales. (E )
- Generate Reports to support VAT and Excise Tax determination (Analysis and integration) (E )
- Inventory Destructions Filling formats according with SAT plataform including the consolidación of data, filling forms, (E )
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it´s possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile –
- Accounting Degree / Accounting Intern – close to obtain degree
- 2-3 years experience in accounting or taxes
- Basic / Intermidiate English
- Basic SAP reporting
- Office, mainly excel,
- SAT software - advanced payments, DIMM, Dictamen Fiscal
- Knowledge of tax reimbursements and compensation procedures with Tax Authorities