Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ciudad de México
We are exclusively recruiting for a Tax Manager to join a well-established organisation.
The purpose of the Tax Manager will be required to develop, promote and implement a highly effective tax management procedure for the organisation and to support future business planning and international development with proactive tax advice.
Duties of the Tax Manager include:
- Develop a tax strategy covering the tax affairs of the organisation and its subsidiary undertakings to minimise the irrecoverable VAT and optimize other tax liabilities.
- Undertake early stage tax planning on a range of projects initiated across the University, providing input and advice to senior managers on tax, risk and compliance issues.
- Initiate new proposals to optimise the tax liabilities of the organisations, making a business case to the Director of Finance, securing the buy-in of senior management to proposals, taking into account the risk appetite.
- Ensure that the University group's VAT and corporate tax affairs are dealt with in accordance with current legislation, including liaison with advisors and the tax authorities as necessary.
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Professional qualification (ideally CTA qualified) or relevant experience.
- Substantial experience of providing tax advice in a large complex organisation
- Substantial in-depth knowledge of indirect tax.
- Experience of liaising with HMRC.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sobre la empresa
Caterico place Hospitality and Catering specialists into a range of jobs using our recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the Hospitality jobs market.
We recruit for full and part-time jobs throughout Mexico, placing professionals in the Hospitality industry into every type of position, with a commitment to find the perfect-fit role for each candidate.
Browse here our latest job openings and vacancies, we advertise positions such as administration, all levels of bar staff, catering staff, chefs, hotel staff, event co-ordination, waiting staff and much more.