Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario 10.500,00 MXN - 12.000,00 MXN brutos mensuales
Customer Service Lead – Callcenter
Full time availability
$10,500 a month
Highschool diploma needed.
Coordinates and assists supervisor with directing the daily operations of the employees in the Customer Service department. Assists with evaluating individual staff performance by random work audits and comparing to set standards, controls and procedures. Works closely with Supervisor Customer Service, Quality Control and Training personnel. Participates in projects and assists Supervisor and Managers with miscellaneous tasks.
- Handles escalation questions from agents and clients
- Monitors individual employee's demeanor and performance and provides input to Customer Service Supervisor to assist in completing performance reviews.
- Tracks, meets and maintains KPI (key performance indicators) for company’s policies for the call center agents.
- Coaches, motivates, rewards and assists with corrective action as necessary.
- Ensures understanding and adherence to operational policies, procedures, and company programs.
- Conducts employee meetings/briefings as required.
- Records attendance and monitors labor hours.
- Ensures daily completion of departmental duties in the absence of subordinates.
- Recommends corrective services to adjust customer complaints
- Answers questions about service and program
- Determines and organizes work assignments for group, and delegates those assignment
- 2 years’ experience in a high-volume customer service environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Must possess leadership qualities and ability to interact with customers with above average conduct as well as working with minimal or no supervision
- Required to effectively communicate and work with professionals in other departments which may lead to independent decision making
- Excellent organizational skills and exceptional follow through discipline
- Understand and comply with all company and departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures
- Skills in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers and customers
- Extensive knowledge of the program to assist others
- Independent worker, detail oriented, analytical, have ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Apply Now and join the team!!
Nivel de educación deseada:
Superior - trunco
Nivel de experiencia deseada:
- call center
- customer service
- quality control