Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
As a Technical Team leader, you will help the team to drive technically to support hardware development for automotive steering. The role involves active participation in supporting system requirements, safety, security and validation of the product. It also involves project coordination, leading technical discussions with NA and their customers. Role is expected to drive a team of Engineers in day to day tasks, coaching in technical topics, provide right direction, result oriented and responsible to deliver the tasks as per the customer expectation as a team.
- Provide support in development of electrical HW, application and testing for customer projects
- Support HW related changes to a platform ECU in order to fulfill specific requirements of the customer.
- Manage/support testing and validation according to customer milestones and document required results in accordance with internal and customer requirements.
- Interact with global teams to coordinate project and resource effort to ensure results
- Lead development team and coordinate local effort
- Plan and lead team’s strategy to achieve division and location goals
- Plan and follow up actions to ensure quality and process conformance
- Team development, managing headcount and training
- People management: Performance reviews, one on one, feedback
- Understand and propagate employee value proposition to the associates
Minimum Requirements Include:
- Experience in Electronics, Embedded Systems, PEP - esp. Hardware Development
- Experience of PDLC (Product development life cycle) (5-6 yrs)
- Good Knowledge about Quality assurance and release procedures
- Experience with Project Management (Mid-Advanced)
- Experience with Requirements and Change management
- Ability to solve technical problems independently with minimum customer interaction
- Ability to evaluate vendor capability to support product development and validation
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Negotiating Skills (Excellent)
- Team work and intercultural orientation
- ASPICE knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of tools – DOORS, MS Project is a plus
- Self-organized, proactive and able to motivate, empower, engage and encourage team.
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- ms project
- safety and security