Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ciudad de México
Cisco seeks a Technical Consulting Engineer - Collaboration
The Business Entity
Technical Services is team of world-class technical experts whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Our success is validated through outstanding financial results, increasing customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition, and employee satisfaction scores. Cisco's Technical Assistance Center (TAC) is aligned to the GTC's three geographic regions; together, they form one global, borderless TAC.
The Enterprise Call Manager team provides second/third level technical support for hardware and software products on a worldwide basis via phone, email, web and remote access.
Provide consultation to independently troubleshoot & debug product problems for Cisco customers, partners, account teams along with collaborating with other TAC engineers to resolve issues.
Role & Responsibilities
● Support Collaboration Products: Communication Manager, IP Phones, Telepresence end-points and Immersive room systems. Provide highest-level technical support for TAC engineers to help them solve complex customer problems
● Engage with the Engineering Business Unit to influence the quality and serviceability of the products you support.
● Ensure that technical documentation (not included in the product documentation) that is needed by customers and TAC engineers to effectively troubleshoot the product/solution is created and available for use.
● Innovate - work with TAC engineers to enhance tools, script automation, or other activities that will help the TAC engineer to work more efficiently and solve problems quickly.
● Coach and mentor others to help them advance in their career.
● Able to determine problems and deliver solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction
● Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
● Ability to function effectively in ambiguous circumstances
In-depth troubleshooting experience and knowledge of VOIP/Video signaling
● Technical knowledge of SIP, H.323, Unix/Linux, AD/Exchange, Video, Tandberg Products, and Routing/Switching
● Proven planning, prioritization and organizing skills
● CCIE Collaboration highly desired
Deep technical knowledge of Cisco Communication Manager or Cisco Telepresence Product family
● Ability to provide leadership across entire collaboration solution to lead a technical team to find and resolve customer issues
● Lead by example, mentor, and train others
● Ability to work with Engineering architects to influence serviceability and usability design
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide.
We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services.
As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco
Sobre la empresa
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.