Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ciudad de México
Test Lead (Test Manager)
Bachelors in science , engineering or equivalent
Proven experience on Manual/Automation
Test Management Tool (ALM)
Desired: Manual, Automation or Integration Testing
Manual, Automation or Integration Testing
Review the requirements documents to ensure alignment in terms of signed off scope.
• Guide the team to identify the critical requirements / defect etc Seek clarifications on requirements.
• Assess and identify tools to meet the clients' requirements.
• Prepare L0 estimates (in terms of time and effort) based on requirement analysis.
• Implement the Risk based testing process if required, for Strategic , Large scale and Multi Year projects.
• Gather, Define and validate requirements (eg Non Functional Requirements Security, scalability etc).
• Understand the architecture and environment.
• Prepare governance reports.
• Participate in governance meetings to address queries.
• Participate in status calls weekly/ monthly with internal / external stakeholders to review status, highlight issues, derive action points.
Defect Prevention/ Leakage Retrospection:
• Coordinate meetings to go over Defect Prevention / Leakage retrospection between the customer and execution team.
• Review Defect prevention plan and implementation status at defined intervals.
• Review the root cause analysis to identify reasons leading to defect leakage.
• Identify action plan to prevent the same in future.
• Provide QA signoff on UAT.
• Identify opportunities for innovation, tools and implementation of the best practices.
• Drive knowledge management by creating documents and monitoring updation.
• Train team on knowledge management new products and technologies.
• Organize bootcamps.
• Identify skills required / capabilities, identify training and organize for the same.
• Engage with new team members and induct them into teams / projects.
• Coach and mentor team.
• Set goals, gather feedback from team members and conduct appraisals.
• Identify and develop high performing members.
• Identify skill gaps and devise strategies to bridge the same.
• Drives Rewards and Recognition (eg recommend increments / promotions etc).
• Participate in recruitment of the new members, as required.
Employee Status :
Full Time Employee
Job Posting :
Apr 05 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at
or follow us on Twitter:
Sobre la empresa
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 221,700 employees as of December 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.