Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Eaton’s Vehicles division is currently seeking a Trade Compliance Analyst to joinour team.
This position is based at our Aguascalientes facility.
The TradeCompliance is responsible for Plans and coordinate the operational activitiesof Eaton Aguascalientes to guarantee compliance with Mexican and Internationalcustoms trade law framework. Ensure that all policies and procedures areimplemented and well documented, performing occasional internal reviews andidentifying compliance problems that call for formal attention.
Makingwhat matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around theworld. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discoverybecome reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals likeyou can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Some activities related with the position willbe:
- Ensure open balance is withinthreshold by completing 20 steps process in monthly basis, by identifyingissues and risks and implementing solutions and preventing actions.
- Support Eaton Aguascalienteswith import and export transactions at customs by ensuring the Import &Export documents are in compliance with Mexican and International regulations,record keeping, customs broker instructions, IMMEX management, PROSEC management,suppliers’ documents audit.
- Audit import and exporttransactions, its files and records to ensure compliance with relevant laws andregulations and provide regular reporting of compliance metrics in accordancewith internal compliance SOPs.
- Support programs and projectsto take advantage of Free Trade Agreements (including management ofcertificates of origin) and other duty-savings opportunities and operatingefficiency.
- Utilize measurements tocapture costs, duty payments and performance in the areas of compliance,accuracy and timeliness.
- Support the plant to obtainpermits and special customs programs.
- Control of fixed assets(Import & Export compliance)
- Develop risk managementstrategies to avoid non-compliance and file compliance reports with regulatorybodies.
- Demonstrate the application ofthe 8 CIF modules and support related initiatives on daily basis throughestablishing, maintaining and complying his/her Standard Work and othertools. Participate in Kaizen events, LeanCouncil and Continuous Improvement teams when required. Generate ideas for improvement according withthe local programs. Implement andoptimize Lean Management tools. Sustainthe ELLS tools (VSM, 5´s, TMP, STW, Set up, Problem Solving, MaterialsManagement and 6 Sigma) to drive the continuous improvement performance whenapply.
When we embrace the different ideas,perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individualsand as a company — are stronger.
- Degree qualification in Foreign Trade or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years in a manufacturing environment, automotive preferred
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Mexican and International customs trade law framework
- Understanding Risk/Legal with the ability to research and comprehend issues relating to regional import regulations.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Negotiation skills
- Must be proactive and results oriented
- Working Knowledge of MRP / ERP system, JD Edwards as a plus
- Proficiency in Customs Law, Origin Laws, 24 Annex for IMMEX, NAFTA regulations knowledge.
- Maquila Environment experience
- Ability to communicate in the English language (90%) required.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time