Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ixcateopan de Cuauhtémoc
VP Technology - Development Lead/Manager - 00265819
Primary Location:Mexico-Gurrero-Ixcateopan de Cuauht
Posting Range:7 Mar 2019 - Ongoing
VP Technology - Development Lead/Manager
Reports to (Line Manager’s Job Title):
Head of Technology Mexico
Direct Reports (if applicable):
Department/Function Level 1:
COO & Functions
Department/Function Level 2:
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Our two clearly defined divisions, Barclays UK and Barclays International, provide diversification by business line, geography and customer, enhancing financial resilience and helping to contribute to the delivery of consistent returns through the business cycle. We have a strong core business with exciting prospects, well positioned to deliver long-term value for our shareholders.
Consistent with the objective of delivering long-term sustainable value for all our stakeholders, we have developed our Shared Growth Ambition – our approach to citizenship and the sustainability of the business model we operate. The aim is to make decisions and do business that provides our clients and customers, and the communities which we serve, with access to a prosperous future.
The delivery of our strategy is underpinned by the energy, commitment and passion of our people, and we are clear on our common purpose: to help people achieve their ambitions, in the right way.
About Investment Bank
The Investment Bank provides advice, financing and risk management solutions to companies, governments and institutions worldwide. We help facilitate global economic growth by enabling the movement of capital between those who need it and those looking to generate a return on investment.
About Mexico IT
Within the Investment Bank business, Mexico Technology operates as one team to provide the appropriate support for our local customers, including the necessary application and infrastructure required for the Mexico applications to adequately operate.
About Post Trade Technology
Post Trade Technology operates as one team to ensure all Post Trade processing for Barclays Investment Bank.
Overall purpose of role
Operations technology services division of post trade technology department supports various critical post trade functions such as trade transformation, validation and transfer for settlement, back office data distribution to external and various internal departments.
This role will perform the below:
· Lead the effort to manage the Mexico application landscape to a fully adhered Change the Bank organization.
· Interface with various stake holders to understand business, audit, compliance and regulatory requirements and deliver the solutions to meet the requirements.
· Manage the migration of business functionality from legacy to strategic applications without interruptions of services to business stakeholders and downstream/upstream applications.
· Deliver the strategic initiatives programs and business/industry critical projects.
· Ensures the Bank’s mandatory standards are being followed in the team’s work deliverables.
· Ensures applications deliver the quality services within SLAs.
· Lead and supervise global development team on the projects assigned, providing assistance as required on day-to-day basis
· Ensures trade processing and data distribution applications’ infrastructure meet the bank’s technology standards.
· Supervise, co-ordinate and assist developers and Change the bank members in their day-to-day tasks as appropriate, resolving issues or escalating in a timely manner.
Sobre la empresa
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.