Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ciudad de México
Aplicar a la vacante a través de esta liga:
The main responsibility of theVertical Solutions Consultant (VSC)is to support sales efforts by assessing the technical fit, developing scoping documents and showing our solutions value to prospects/customers in the Latin America region. The SC supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex and multidisciplinary environments. The SC collaborates with sales, product management, operations and engineering to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs and exceed the requirements of the technical decision/business-makers
- Provide product demonstrations to potential customers.
- Respond to RFIs and RFPs.
- Proactively scope the technical solution required to address prospective customer requirements.
- Complete project technical scoping documents, follow up with the corresponding approvals for the effort scoped, and support the execution of the project plan.
- Coordinate with services delivery team to ensure the scoped solution is staffed and implemented according to the expectations set with the customer.
- Secure commitments from the customer’s technical staff to ensure the deal meets the technical requirements to close.
- Minimum of 10 years-experience in cyber security and enterprise architectures for FIs and/or eCommerce. Understanding of authentication, fraud, ATO, CNP is a plus.
- Deep understanding of the OSI model, especially as it pertains to HTTP, TCP, and SSL.
- Deep understanding of authentication methodologies: 2FA/MFA, biometrics, and risk-based authentication.
- General understanding of security frameworks.
- Deep understating of security RFPs.
- Able to project technical credibility in a sales meeting.
- Work with the salesperson as a team with the salesperson being the strategist/quarterback: Absorb pre-meeting background, and tailor meeting content appropriately.
- Determine what the audience is really asking in a sales or technical presentation and then answer credibly and concisely.
- Computer Science degree.
- Engineering/Development experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Porguese
- Travel at least 40%.
- ms project