en Inter-American Development Bank
Febrero 2017 - Diciembre 2017
• Analyze and draft operational documents in relation to the preparation and structuring of loan, guarantee, grant and technical cooperation projects with countries of the Central America Region. • Draft and edit loan, guarantee, grant and technical cooperation agreements in English and Spanish. Draft amendatory agreements or contracts to operations in execution. • Verify proper and timely compliance by the borrower and/or beneficiary of those requirements imposed by national legislation and the Bank’s policies for the signing of a loan, grant or technical cooperation agreements. • Participate on behalf of the Legal Department in inter-departmental meetings with respect to the preparation of the projects. • Conduct legal research and prepare legal opinions and memoranda in areas concerning the execution of loan, guarantee, grant and technical cooperation operations.
Mayo 2012 - Junio 2016
• Advised clients regarding tax matters in various industries including construction, mining, energy, hydrocarbons, infrastructure, retail and public concessions. • Evaluated tax and legal contingencies during due diligence process. • Provided tax planning assistance to local and foreign entities regarding corporate reorganizations and mergers and acquisitions. • Provided tax assistance on the application of international agreements signed by Peru to prevent double taxation. • Assisted clients during tax audit procedures conducted by the Peruvian Tax Administration, tax claim procedures before the Peruvian Tax Administration and tax appeal procedures before the Peruvian Tax Court.
en HERNANDEZ & CIA ATTORNEYS AT LAW
Marzo 2010 - Enero 2010
• Provided consulting services on tax matters to local clients regarding the application of Value Added Tax and Income Tax. • Provided guidance during tax audits conducted by the Peruvian Tax Administration, and legal counsel in tax-related administrative and judicial proceedings.
Intern, Tax & Legal
en GRELLAUD & LUQUE ATTORNEYS AT LAW (Former member firm of KPMG)
Noviembre 2009 - Febrero 2010
• Provided tax and legal advice, analyzing tax rulings issued by the Peruvian Tax Administration and diverse jurisprudence of the Peruvian Tax Court.
en BERNINZON, LORET DE MOLA & BENAVIDES ATTORNEYS AT LAW
Agosto 2008 - Febrero 2009
• Provided assistance in corporate and commercial matters, drafting civil and commercial agreements with foreign entities, shareholders agreements and corporate minutes to successfully complete different commercial and international transactions.
Master of Laws in International Business and Economic Law
en Georgetown University
2015 - 2016 (1 año) Washington, D.C.
Bachelor of Laws
en Universidad de Lima
2004 - 2010 (6 años) Lima