Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
We are looking for a warm, welcoming and energetic, proactive and friendly person Front of House person to join our team. In this role you must like to multitask and having no two days that are the same. You are the first person all our visitors and employees will see, so first impressions are everything.
Your primary role will be to ensure a smooth, efficient running of the reception area, with telephones being answered in a timely, professional way. You will also be the first person to welcome guests and the first point of contact for our employees that may have office/admin/postal needs.
We’re looking for someone that has agency experience (at least one year) and knows how a Front of House team operates.
What does the role involve?
- Greeting visitors managing reception switchboard
- Booking meeting rooms
- Issuing staff and freelancers access cards
- Arranging cycle inductions for staff
- Managing all office supplies and ensuring they are stored correctly and ordered in good time
- Helping with logistics for team offsites
- Reporting building issues to the engineering helpdesk
- Booking in general office maintenance and removals
- Daily checks to ensure office/meeting rooms are tidy, fully equipped and visitor ready
- Distributing post
- Franking post
- Booking both international and domestic couriers
Coordinating travel arrangements
- Booking taxis
- Booking travel and hotels
Food and Refreshment Supplies
- Order breakfast supplies daily and weekly shop
- Ordering food for company meetings
- Company meeting set up
- Restaurant booking and catering for internal and external meetings or lunches/dinners
- Sourcing opportunities to create and facilitate initiatives for agency fun
- Help out with in-house events
- Help with charity committee and social committee events
Sobre la empresa
Changing lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.